Children’s Therapy Place specializes in pediatrics, providing developmental therapy to children with disabilities 3 through 18 years of age throughout the Boise, Meridian, Kuna, and Eagle areas.
Children’s Therapy Place works closely with families to provide home, community, and center based developmental therapy.
Developmental therapy is designed to increase each child’s functional life skills and promote their independence. It can be the added touch the child needs to reach their full potential.
This program is specific to children diagnosed with a developmental disability. Evaluation, intervention strategies, and therapeutic activities are offered in a play based approach.
Developmental therapy can help young children to:
- Increase self-care skills such as dressing and feeding
- Improve social skills with peers and adults
- Follow household routines
- Develop skills related to independent living
- Focus on achieving age-appropriate skills
- Address behavioral concerns within the home or community
- Improve comprehension skills related to following directions
- Provide therapy strategies for parents and additional caregivers
See our Developmental Therapy FAQs