Physical therapy benefits individuals who desire improved physical performance or attaining their highest functional levels.
Physical therapists seek to provide clients with the necessary exercise and training that enables them to improve functionality, increase strength and mobility, and decrease pain, while educating clients about maintaining their improvements after treatment has ceased.
- Sensori-Motor Stimulation
- Developmental Motor Skills
- Therapeutic Exercises
- General Strengthening
- Tone Reduction or Enhancement
- Gait Training
- Adaptive Equipment Assessment
- Wheelchair Evaluations
- Consultation for Orthotics
- Facilitation of Activities of Daily Living
- Home Exercise Instruction
- Coordination and Balance Training