Children’s Therapy Place (CTP) utilizes the most advanced technology to provide speech-language therapy services to children via the internet.
Through the use of web conferencing CTP provides virtual therapy that is highly interactive, widely engaging, and highly efficient.Therapists provide assessment, intervention, and collaboration with schools, family members, and health care personnel. TeleSLP has been shown to have results equivalent to on site face to face interaction. It is an innovative program recognized and approved as an appropriate model of service delivery by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
TeleSpeech Therapy Advantages
- Cost-efficient; drastically reduces travel expenses.
- High tech experience; students use the latest in web conferencing sites, speech-language software, and interactive websites.
- Fills SLP vacancies.
TeleSpeech Client Requirements
- Ability to maintain focus/attention for 10+ minutes and participate in therapy activities.
- Physical ability to uphold a sitting or standing position throughout the session.
- Ability to follow basic instructions.
- Few computer skills required.