Occupational Therapy benefits anyone who is faced with difficulty in performing routine tasks as a result of injury, disability, or illness.
Occupational therapists assist clients who have mobility limitations, vision difficulties, and memory or attention problems.
The therapists at Children’s Therapy Place seek to help clients regain and maintain their physical performance, enabling them to live healthier, fulfilled lives.
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Cognitive/Visual Perceptual Skills
- Fine Motor Development
- Oral Motor/Feeding
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Autism/Asperger’s Syndrome/PDD
- Difficult Behaviors
- ADL (Activities of Daily Living)