Developmental Disabilities Agency
HABILITATIVE INTERVENTION (HI) IS A MEDICAID REIMBURSED SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES WHO DISPLAY CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS.
More specifically, Habilitative Intervention (HI) services are provided to:
- Improve a child’s adaptive skills
- Discourage problem behaviors
- Develop replacement behavior
- Increase socially responsible abilities
- Improve functional skills
CTP provides skill development for children who meet eligibility requirements for developmental disabilities in Idaho.
Disability services actively promote personal skill development through individual or group therapy in the home, community, or at our center.
- Increase skills related to activities of daily living
- Promote integration in the community
- Generalize skills to natural environments
DISCOVERING ABILITY IN EVERY CHILD
NEW AT CTP
“Say Mama!” The anticipation of those first words to come is so exciting! But if it doesn’t happen right away, it can feel somewhat discouraging. Remember that child development is a range with each child being different from the other. Below are some tips and...
6855 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, ID 83704
6429 W Interchange Lane
Boise, ID 83709
5640 E. Franklin Rd, Suite 180
Nampa, ID 83687
P.O. Box 27906
Panama City, FL 32411
MENTAL CRISIS LINE