Developmental Disabilities Agency
HABILITATIVE INTERVENTION (HI) IS A MEDICAID REIMBURSED SERVICE THAT IS AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES WHO DISPLAY CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS.
More specifically, Habilitative Intervention (HI) services are provided to:
- Improve a child’s adaptive skills
- Discourage problem behaviors
- Develop replacement behavior
- Increase socially responsible abilities
- Improve functional skills
CTP provides skill development for children who meet eligibility requirements for developmental disabilities in Idaho.
Disability services actively promote personal skill development through individual or group therapy in the home, community, or at our center.
- Increase skills related to activities of daily living
- Promote integration in the community
- Generalize skills to natural environments
DISCOVERING ABILITY IN EVERY CHILD
NEW AT CTP
OWL is an abbreviation for “observe, wait, and listen” developed to help parents facilitate their child’s communication.
Producing speech sounds is a complex process! When we speak, our brain coordinates up to 100muscles in our lips, tongue, cheeks, throat, etc.
6855 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, ID 83704
6429 W Interchange Lane
Boise, ID 83709
5640 E. Franklin Rd, Suite 180
Nampa, ID 83687
P.O. Box 27906
Panama City, FL 32411
MENTAL CRISIS LINE