Children’s Therapy Place is currently seeking THE FOLLOWING POSTIONS:
Send us your resume.
Position requirements include:
– Must be 18 years of age, high school graduate/GED.
– six months experience working with children with disabilities;
– A valid driver’s license;
– CPR/First Aid certification is preferred.
– A Health & Welfare background check will be completed at the time of hire.
DISCOVERING ABILITY IN EVERY CHILD
NEW AT CTP
DISCOVERING ABILITY IN EVERY CHILD Call us at 208.323.8888 or contact us here to get started. Programs Physical TherapyOccupational TherapySpeech-Language PathologyOnline Telespeech TherapyDevelopmental Disabilities AgencyMental Health CounselingNEW AT...read more
What is an orofacial myofunctional disorder? An orofacial myofunctional disorder (OMD) is a disorder in the muscle function of the lips, tongue, and/or jaw that negatively affects various aspects of an individual’s health and development. There are four main types of...read more
6855 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, ID 83704
6429 W. Interchange Lane
Boise, ID 83709
2273 E Gala St., Suite #120,
5640 E. Franklin Rd, Suite 180
Nampa, ID 83687
MENTAL CRISIS LINE