We believe that children are infinitely capable, and we support their dreams! –
Children’s Therapy Place is the only full-service outpatient pediatric therapy clinic in the Treasure Valley. Our clinics provide speech and language services, occupational therapy, physical therapy, mental health counseling, and behavioral and developmental supports through our developmental disabilities agency.
Our mission is to empower and support children and their families to live their best lives through our innovative therapy, educational programs, and collaborative multidisciplinary services.
We want individuals who can listen with their hearts, are compassionate and have a willingness to give their best as part of a dynamic team. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Children’s Therapy Place is currently seeking THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Send us your resume.
Position requirements include:
– Must be 18 years of age, high school graduate/GED.
– six months experience working with children with disabilities;
– A valid driver’s license;
– CPR/First Aid certification is preferred.
– A Health & Welfare background check will be completed at the time of hire.
Director of Finance and Administration
Reporting to the Owner and President, the Director of Finance and Administration provides leadership and oversees a team of employees responsible for financial reporting, accounting, budget preparation, billing, collections, payroll, human resources, and administration. This role will develop a financial strategy and conduct feasibility studies to support the company’s plan for success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as a strategic business partner to the Owner and leadership team.
- Oversees and implements internal control policies, processes, and procedures for all financial activities including monitoring expenditures, overseeing insurance policies, monitoring cash flow and tax compliance.
- Reviews financial details from past, current, and forecasted operations; identifies cost efficiency opportunities and improvements that can be made.
- Oversees the preparation of financial statements, activity reports, financial forecasts, annual budgets as well as reviews departmental budgets.
- Ensures that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or international financial reporting standards.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on labor costs, cost/benefit decisions, lease agreements, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures the efficiency of current financial systems and improves processes as needed.
- Researches and analyzes investment strategies including M&A’s and makes recommendations for potential returns and risks of future investments.
- Analyzes company financials and presents financial results to the Owner/President
- Participate in the strategic planning process by providing strategic recommendations to the Owner/President.
- Develop metrics and KPI’s that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Collaborates with external auditors to provide the information needed for the annual audit.
- Maintains knowledge of organizational procedures, federal and state regulations, and accounting standards.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the Owner/President.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven strong leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills – outside-the-box thinking.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of financial, accounting functions, laws, and best practices.
- Skilled in reading, analyzing and interpreting statistical and financial data.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to effectively present financial information and respond to questions from owners, members, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and specialized accounting software used by the CTP including QuickBooks.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to create a team environment and sustain employee morale.
- Ability to pass the Department of Health and Welfare background check.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years or more of manager-level experience in related field required.
- Medical Billing experience required.
- CPA designation preferred.
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, plus retirement savings plan, paid time off and holiday pay.
Job Type: Full-time